Life Coaching is motivational, and action driven. It helps you to understand where you are, where you’d like to be, and how to cross the bridge from one to the other.
At the Core of My Practice, I am a Life Coach
I have arrived here based on 25 years of experience in cognitive behavioral therapy and EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique). The combination of my education and experience have given me the skills and knowledge to identify important goals, understand the changes you need to make to achieve those goals, and stick to your new lifestyle so that your journey will be faster and more successful than your present course.
I encourage you to contact me now for a free consultation so that we can discuss the ways that life coaching can benefit you and how I can help you as your coach.
Whichever method you choose – in person, telephone, or Skype – life coaching does require commitment, but the effort is life changing.
How do You Know if a Life Coach is Right for You?
- You’ve had a problem that has been around for a long time, but you’ve never managed to sort it out.
- You have a pressing issue to resolve but don’t know where to start.
- Things are OK for you but I know that they could be better.
- You seem to spend all of your life trying to catch up.
- You always seem to be starting over from square one.
- Your life feels all work and no play.
- You think things would be great if only you had… (a new job, a healthier bodyweight, a better home, etc…)
- You would like to run your ideas past someone who will listen and won’t just assume that they won’t work.
- You’re in a rut and feel too drained to get out of it.
- You’ve lost direction in your life.
- You want to change your life.
If you’ve identified with one or more of these statements, then life coaching really could make the difference you have been seeking. Let’s get started.